Sunday 19 December 2010

Clarins Beauty Flash Balm

This little gem is an all time favourite for many people I'm sure. I had used this product quite a few years ago and although I could feel the difference in the texture of my skin back then I never noticed the tightening effects it has. Now I'm a little older I can totally see how this tightens and brightens and generally smoothes out fine lines.
 Its a great little pick me up when you need your skin to look smooth and radiant.
 Apply a thin layer and then add make -up on top.
 Its also awesome to use as a thick moisturising face mask when your lying in your bed not feeling great after you works Christmas party!
 The packaging I have featured here is a limited edition package which features tiny little crystals around the lid.Very festive you'll agree!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like exactly what I need..

    Does it make you look greasy tho?

    ReplyDelete