Monday 7 February 2011

Clinique Redness Solutions foundation review

I am always keen to try different foundations but have never used any Clinique foundations.
 I decided to go for the new line of Anti redness products they have just brought out.
 Now my skin has no extreme redness seen in conditions such as rosacea however my skin this winter has developed some redness around the edges of my nose and forehead due to the weather so I thought id give it a go.
 The colour I went for was 04 Calming Neutral.The coverage I would say is light to medium however it feels like it could be built up very easily.
 It is oil free and I think it is one of the best oil free foundations I have used.
 I apply in in the mornings and have not needed to touch my base up at all throughout the day where as normally I have to matte my T-zone down during the day.
 Even though my skin is combination I still like a slightly more satin finish rather than a completely matte finish and this foundation definitely achieves this without feeling greasy.
 It claims to use a new pro biotic technology which strengthens the skins barrier.This would obviously be great for a sensitive or inflamed skin type.
 I would be really interested to hear from anyone who has severe redness and how they feel about this product so let me know!

2 comments:

  1. I have never really like clinique and i dont suffer redness but this product does seem to do the job judging by your review! Nice blog sweetie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only have redness on my cheeks sometimes but this has been very useful. Thanks!
    X

    ReplyDelete